My new site at www.mormondefense.net is currently under construction. Feel free to take a look at what I've got so far!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

"Reclaiming the Bible"

I am now offering a free presentation to groups in the greater Austin area called, "Reclaiming the Bible".  In my presentation I'll explain why the Bible is essential to the LDS worldview and how it resolves three major challenges facing Joseph Smith's vision.

I will also discuss briefly how faith and works play into our salvation. 

The presentation lasts approximately 45 minutes and includes a question and answer session (please be advised that I tend to shy away from deep doctrinal questions in public settings).

I am offering this presentation to Latter-day Saints and to other Christians.  If you are interested in having me speak at your church or to a group, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 512-584-4084 or at flournoy83@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment